Monday, July 9, 2012

Week 1 EOC: "Voice"


Event photography is something that is always changing depending on the job being taken.  My love for this has come from always finding a solution to the challenge at hand.  From low-lit areas to the mismatching temperature of lights, I have shot it, and each time I have found a way to come out on top to please the client.  The jobs I have taken branch from completely casual to very formal all with the same output of relieved individuals knowing that they are in good hands when needing photographic documentation of the event.  My main goal, aside from solving the problems that may occur, is to make sure that you are pleased with what you have hired me for.  My second love for event photography comes from my passion for mainly shooting natural light.  No, I don’t have an internal hate with studio lighting, I prefer the look of naturally lit images to that of images with a staged light source or even a staged subject.  To me, nothing is more perfect in an image than a true human emotion, one that people can identify with, one that can establish a bond with the viewer and simply show the joys in life itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment